Socially Distanced Wine Tasting Dinner in the Grill
After selling out quickly for our December 4th Wine Dinner, we have decided to do not just one night, but two nights of our next event. Join us on either Friday January 15th or Saturday January 16th for a socially-distanced Wine Tasting Dinner in the Grill. Select wines will be paired with a fabulous 4- Course dinner prepared by Chef Darren and his staff. Menu and Wines to be announced in the coming weeks.
Social Hour with Hors d' Oeuvres starting at 6 pm - Followed by a 4-Course dinner.
$69.95 per person plus tax & gratuity.
Reservations are required. This is a very popular event so book early.
Special Events At The Union Bluff
Special Dining Events In The Union Grill
Our Beer and Wine tasting dinners are very popular events and always sell-out. Representatives from the vineyards, distributors or breweries host the events with the Bluff and make the evening a fun and educational affair. Our Chef and his crew prepare special courses to complement every beer or wine offered. It is truly a dining experience.
Local York Events
- 4th of July fireworks at Short Sands Beach--on the beach in front of the Hotel
- York Days in late July-a juried craft fair, local fare and many special events
- HarvestFest in October-our community-wide Fall celebration
- Lighting of the Nubble on Thanksgiving weekend-see our historic, beautiful lighthouse glowing with Christmas lights and visit with Santa
- The Festival of Lights Parade in York Village-the entire town is lighted with thousands of Christmas lights for the parade featuring local bands and floats.