Reservations & Cancellations
- Check-in is any time after 4:00 pm and check-out is promptly at 11:00 am.
- Specific locations cannot be guaranteed. Preference will be given full consideration and every effort will be made to honor them.
- There are minimum stay requirements on weekends from April 9 through October 24, at all times from June 18 through September 5 and on holiday weekends. Space will be sold for shorter periods of time when available. Certain holiday weekends and holiday periods are subject to a surcharge. Published rates are for the current year and not guaranteed for following years. All rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rooms feature cable TV, heat/ air conditioning, hair dryer, refrigerator, Keurig coffee maker, direct dial telephone, wireless internet service and modern furnishings. Many rooms also have an iron and ironing board and for those rooms that do not, they are available through Housekeeping. All public areas and some rooms are accessible to handicapped individuals.
- Our rooms, decks and porches are non-smoking. This includes electronic cigarettes of any type. There will be an additional charge of $200.00 for smoking in any area designated as non-smoking.
- CHARCOAL OR GAS GRILLS ARE NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY
- SORRY, NO PETS ALLOWED
There is a $15 facilities fee per night included in the cost of your stay.
Additional Charges per Night
- Rollaway bed: $20.00
- Extra person in room: $20.00
- Children 3 years old and under: No Charge
- Crib: $20.00
- Microwave: $5.00
- Extra vehicle parked on site: $30.00
- We accept cash, traveler's checks, cashier checks, money orders, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
- All reservations require a deposit equal to 1st night rate+tax+resort fee.
- If a deposit is made by credit card the charge will be processed at the time the reservation is made.
- If a deposit is made by personal check it must be received within 10 days of making the reservation or your reservation will be cancelled. In order to allow sufficient time for bank processing the check must be received at least 30 days before your scheduled arrival date.
- Personal checks are not accepted at check-in or check-out
- Any check returned for non-sufficient funds will be assessed a fee of $35
If a confirmed reservation is canceled at least 14 days prior to the scheduled arrival date a $20 processing fee will apply. The balance of the deposit will be refunded.
If a confirmed reservation is canceled less than 14 days prior to the scheduled arrival date the deposit is forfeited; it will not be transferred or refunded.
For any reservation for 7 nights or longer in any suite, corner oceanfront room or Meeting House room the deposit is non-refundable or non-transferable for any reason at any time.
Payment is expected in full for your scheduled stay. Late arrivals or early departures will be charged the full rate for the scheduled stay.
There are no refunds on unused portions of packages.
All rates are subject to change without notice.
Due to limited parking, each room is allowed one vehicle on site at no cost. RVs, boats and oversized vehicles are not allowed. If you require an additional parking space, you may pay $30.00 per night at the front desk for an extra parking pass. Valet parking service is available to guests during the summer season.
Online reservations are available for rooms only. If you are interested in booking a package, please contact the hotel directly at (800) 833-0721 or (207) 363-1333. If you are attending a wedding/reception at the Union Bluff Meeting House or are with a group, please make a note in the "Comment" section with the wedding name so we can add your reservation to the group.